Family Thanksgiving Day 

Thanksgiving with family at son’s has been postponed until Sat , ’cause some have to work . That’s fine with me. I had a nice turkey dinner today delivered by a local church group. They did this last year too. We are all seniors here in this complex and I appreciate the thoughtfulness and kindness of this group. I know they will be blessed by God for their good deeds.
About the new fangled camera, well I’m going to require more time to download pictures, ’cause so far I haven’t deciphered the instructions yet. Actually I’d rather go shopping.  LOL  My main reason for shopping on a hectic day like this is to buy more memory for the camera . I should then be able to take pics w/o worry. The time is too short for me to learn this stuff and my 32 MB is used up. It would be fun to do video too, another time perhaps. God willing I will have some pictures for you.
I thank you all for your Thanksgiving wishes. I’m so blessed to have friends like and I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving as well. Let’s all remember where our blessings come from, not just on the holidays, but throughout the year. I’m very grateful for who and what God has given and I take nothing for granted. We know that HE gives and HE takes so let’s be thankful and keep everyday Holy.       copied 1/16/15     from 2009