Friday, January 16, 2015

Talking about Not Paying Attention 

Well, I’m still laughing, just called Tmobile and explained what I did and he assured me I wouldn’t be charged anything extra . He said usually those #’s are 900 #’s and can’t be dialed from a cell phone. I told him how relieved I was. By now he was tickled and said you probably weren’t on but a minute or so  and I said I wasn’t on that long. Needless to say I made Ryan’s day. He said this was the best call he’d had all day. By the Grace of God, my world is still turning, no matter how befuddled I am.  LOL
Not paying attention, not good idea, when dialing an 800 #. I had a dead battery in my new Honda and I thought I was dialing my Ins. I was really stressing not knowing the map light was on by accident. This happened when I was putting the folding shade in the window, evidently. The wrecker man told me the light was on. As I was dialing , I dialed a sex phone line instead. I was so shocked, not realizing it was a recording and thinking ‘Ins.#’ was changed, I said," Who the blazes are you"? (nice version).I hung up quickly while ‘IT’ was still talking. I thought how awful to now have my # in this filthy phonebook, but thank goodness the text service is blocked on my phone. My sister had no idea what was happening and she said check the dialed #. Lesson learned here when dialing on this very small cell phone. At least, I know the alarm really works as the car screamed when ‘wrecker man’ attached the charger to the battery.  copied 1/16/15   Nov. 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kassey and I thank you all for your kind comments.

Blog Archive