Saturday, June 11, 2011

Catching Up Saturday

Blogger couldn't find my web page this AM...lol And
went to a search that didn't even spell it right....haha
So now I'm on Firefox and so far it's OK. Even Safari
didn't do the job right most of the time, didn't like it.

I'm finally able to post comments so far and I'm way behind.
It's hot and gonna get hotter. But I have to take some more
stuff to the mission store. It feels so good to finally get my
closets cleared out. It has been a long process, but I'm get-
ting there. Sometimes it's hard to decide what you don't need.

Kassey is catching some zzzzz's but she'll no doubt get up when
I leave. She's a lot more secure now, so she doesn't go to her
food bowl when she knows I'm going. Sometimes she'll follow
me to the door and I explain that I won't be gone long and she
can look for me from the window.

An ambulance just came for someone and it looked like my
Sister's neighbor. Her neighbor had surgery recently and for
some reason they had to stop during the surgery and close her
up. Finally she came home. As word goes around, I'm sure I'll
hear about it.  I'm sorry about this, but I'm glad too that it wasn't
my Sister.
Gotta get going out in the heat. Yall stay cool and Blessed.

10 comments:

  1. arrrgh, stupid blogger...

    Good for you getting rid of old stuff. Somebody else can use it if you can't!

    Kisses to Kassey for being such a brave kitty nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least your making a little progress now that you have Firefox. I'm glad it wasn't your sister too! Y'all try to keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope blogger will cooperate... it is frustrating when it's not working properly.
    I love your background. I love the color and water drops are beautiful!

    It's great Kassey feels secure. I hope you and Kassey will have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Explorer has been acting odd. Maybe I should make the switch to something else. Enjoy your Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so good to hear everything works well for you now.
    and Kassey, Paws up for you to be brave !
    Have a wonderful weekend : )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it great to have a clear out and actually see space - for about 2 minutes when it's full of cat!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know a lot of blogs have been terrible for me to leave a comment and I have no idea if people have changed their settings or what. Nothing is more frustrating than leaving a nice comment to find that it disappeared when you said to post it. I'm also no on Firefox since I've had trouble too with Safari and IE. I guess for now that's what I'll use! Have a great day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How I would love to throw a lot of junk out. But, hubby claims we just "might need it". Glad things are working better for you here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was frustrating for a last two weeks because I can't post comments on my friends
    this morning I has been tried five post comments and not succeed that even one.
    But I tried now it seems works okay it is nearly midnight LOL.
    Do I needed to blogs on the later night??
    Kassey feels more secure now that is good..
    It is so sweet to looking for you at the window:-)
    hope this post comments goes okay:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi great gran having trouble posting comments , glad to hear you are all sorted out now, and hope you having a great Sunday. Sheila :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Kassey and I thank you all for your kind comments.