Monday, May 16, 2011

Gray Cool Monday Catch Up

We're still here even though we haven't posted in awhile.
I have been visiting, trying to catch up. As we all know, blogger
is behaving like spaces did for so long, making it better for us, lol

I'm still working on papers and having to look at every piece before
shredding, becoming quite a chore. And now, I hope I haven't shred-
ed something I need.

Kassey hasn't upchucked in awhile, good news. I fed her some
salmon in the foil pouch. The last canned I bought smelled like the
can, no more of that.

This cool weather reminds me of  1998 or 1999, I believe it was.
I went to a singing at church one night in June and was very comfy
in my wool suit. Well, I'll take this weather any time over storms.

It's past lunch time so guess I'll nuke some crocked black beans,
collards,brown rice and cornbread while watching Hazel.

15 comments:

  1. The sun finally came out this morning after 2 1/2 days of rain. Still cold and windy though.

    Beans and corn bread sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you! My crew likes pouch food too...good-n-stinky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the heck with those nasty storms! Hey, we've been missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian thanks for visiting. I've tried twice to leave a comment and I can't even sign in on WordPress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I likes your new color in here:-)
    It seems everybody having a not good weather's?
    We having an early winters in cold weather with rains day for the last weeks.
    I like the hot weather than cold weather's.

    I hope we will have a beautiful weather to come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Great Granny and Kassey
    We have had a horrible, rotten, no good, very bad spring!
    It has been cold and yucky and today it is pouring!
    Me wants summer!
    Kisses Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kassey, Here you are !
    Good to know you been feed well : )
    and lovely to see you are back, I miss you Kassey
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sun came out here today but temps are playing yoyo. First hot, then cold, etc. Glad Kassey is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh glad to see your post! It has been a while! It has been unusually cool in a last couple of days but I enjoy it :-)
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to hear from you! It's cold here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mother Nature sure has her seasons mixed up this year doesn't she??
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. We were pleased to see you had posted and hadn't done a runner!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kassy! I missed you awfully. Glad you are back and your mama can invited MY mama over any time. Gonna have onions with them beans?
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. The mom use to feed TT pouch food all da time - TT liked it better fer sum reason. Da rest of us dun eat canned food but wud love to try it again. *hint hint* the mom

    Kassy we hope yer belleh fing is all gud now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We're happy to see you're visiting again. Our biped giggled over your diet of beans and cornbread cuz she used to eat that when she was growing up. On Saturdays grandma would cook a pot of pintos. On Monday she'd make spagetti and on Wed. she'd mix the left over spagetti and beans together. She really hated Weds.

    ReplyDelete

Kassey and I thank you all for your kind comments.