Last night Mom raised the blinds so I couldn't whap them.
Well, furriends, don't let your Mom do that to you. I hated
it and meowed a lot. The blinds whapping is my way of telling
her that I need to eat.
I did eat at my usual 2 times in the wee dark hours. And she
feeds me at bedtime so maybe we'll get some sleep 'fore
the blinds whapping starts. My tummy gets hungry about
effury 2 or 3 hours in the dark. And we get up about 5:30
fur my breakfast. You see, I just eat about 1/2 small bowl
at a time. What's left goes back in the big box.
She also put her shelving wif stuffs hanging on it 'tween the
window and bed to block outside eyes when the TV is on.
Well, kitties, Mom said she'd put the blinds back down so
I won't be so stressed. And she'll put the shelving back in
Mom's gonna check if my KD fuds come in dry form too,
so she can leave some out at night.
- Thankful Thursday...Kassey
- Wordless Wednesday....Kassey
- Boring Post About More Sleeps, sorta...Kassey
- Hungry Restless Nights....Kassey
- Furriday Sunshine....Kassey
- Thursday Fun...Kassey
- Tuesday Tale Of A Bad Kitty pfffssst..Kassey
- (Sunday Night ) Bedtime, Mom...Kassey
- Wordy Wednesday...Kassey
- Monday Night Whiffies....Kassey
- My Sunny Easy...Kassey
- Caturday TV.....Kassey
- Just Waiting....Kassey
- My Weekend....Kassey
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2011 (162)