Friday, November 18, 2011
Dreaded V-E-T Trip Again....Kassey
I was so human handled. Two women humans held me against my will while the v-e-t gave me shots and stuck this thingy you know where. This was so humiliating fur a dignified cat who rules at home. He then took me to another room and took my bloods to check fur anemia. He told Mom that my kidney function was good and Mom sure was happy for that.
I'm sleeping in while Mom types. She came in and asked me if I wanted a treat, but I need to sleep
One of the shots he gave me was fur pain and as soon as we got home, I headed fur my sun puddle.
MOM: I got her some chewable tablets and some chicken pill pockets and when she gets up, we'll try the new 'treats'. I sure hope it works.
Please remember her when you pray.
- ► 2012 (85)
- V-E-T Tomorrow, Mom says....Kassey
- Cold Weather Shopping Today
- Easy Rainy Sunday and Suspicious Saturday....Kasse...
- Nice Furry Furiday Fur Awhile....Kassey
- Tuesday Toeses and Tail....Kassey
- My Caturday...Kassey
- Not Liking Andy Anymore....Kassey
- Dreaded V-E-T Trip Again....Kassey
- Monday Hidey Hole....Kassey
- Easy Sunday...Kassey
- Google Buzz
- Internet Intermittent
- Fankful Furz Warming Fursday...Kassey
- I Was So Mad.....Kassey
- Still In Training....Kassey
- We're Doing It Again....Kassey
- Furriday Workday....Kassey
- ▼ November (17)