Mom got the PTU out of it's hiding place. But she said we don't
go until tomorrow. I was confused and started toward my hiding
place behind the sofa. She told me again to come on out. I felt a
little more at ease as she put it back in it's hiding place.
She said it's a follow-up, but also I need a distemper shot which she
furgot last time. I seem to be OK acause I'm running the place again.
Mom says she now thinks the bloods in my sink was from my feets.
She found a nail clipping and thinks I may have hurt my foot by step-
ping on it. She saw no bloods anywhere else. We hope the mystery is
solved. However I still sneeze , but not much,
- ► 2012 (85)
- V-E-T Tomorrow, Mom says....Kassey
- Cold Weather Shopping Today
- Easy Rainy Sunday and Suspicious Saturday....Kasse...
- Nice Furry Furiday Fur Awhile....Kassey
- Tuesday Toeses and Tail....Kassey
- My Caturday...Kassey
- Not Liking Andy Anymore....Kassey
- Dreaded V-E-T Trip Again....Kassey
- Monday Hidey Hole....Kassey
- Easy Sunday...Kassey
- Google Buzz
- Internet Intermittent
- Fankful Furz Warming Fursday...Kassey
- I Was So Mad.....Kassey
- Still In Training....Kassey
- We're Doing It Again....Kassey
- Furriday Workday....Kassey
- ▼ November (17)