I'm listening to updates on the aftermath and we still don't know
how many casualties.
Greed always rears it's ugly head and we're having gas price gouging.
Walmart even gouged on the ice , well that's the way it seems. They have
to answer for it. One man was shot 3 times as he entered a man's business
as he was attempting to loot. He died later.
We still have a curfew and a news lady was stopped around 2:00 AM on
her way to work and was finally cleared.
I have to return to Walmart today for white cornmeal I forgot yesterday.
God willing, Andy and his family will be here for a square meal and to buy
gas locally. They live about 12 miles from town and still in the dark and
so blessed to be safe. (I'm probably repeating) Andy said they couldn't
see their hand in the dark where they are located.
I have to leave shortly and get back home to cook. The G-Grands will be
here and I figure Kassey will watch them from a distance.
Gotta get going.....
- ► 2012 (85)
- Busy Sunny Saturday
- Closet, My Side Of The Story..........Kassey
- Thankful Thursday
- Happy Easter....Kassey
- Thursday's Favorite Toy.....Kassey
- Wordless Wednesday..... Kassey
- Silly Forgetful Mom.......Kassey
- Working Monday
- Wednesday ..Checking In..Nothing Much Post
- Thankful Quite Thursday.....Kassey
- Bitey In Closet.....Kassey
- Messy Monday Inside And Out
- Quite For Now.......Kassey
- ▼ April (13)