Come On , Electrician, Git'er Done
For awhile I smelled something that smelled like a hot wire.
I discovered it in the hall where I had a night light, one of
those that is light-sensitive. I pulled it out, 'cause when I
walked past it, it would go out. I had no clue that the outlet
was smoldering. It is OK for now. My ceiling fan in the
living-room has evidence of this. It looks like nicotine, but
nobody smokes inside. I do hope he does come today as pro-
mised. Last week, we had an awful thunderstorm, with light-
ening that was so close, it sounded like it hit the complex. It
knocked out someone's phone and I don't know what else. The
plumber/ electrician man was here, but had to leave because
of the heat and the manager said he would return today.
Not long after I moved here, I plugged my vacuum into this
same plug and more than once, it knocked out my bedroom
lights and plugs where my desktop, etc are. He rewired be-
cause the amp or whatever wasn't right. I have fire insurance,
but I prefer to stay right here. God has protected us thus far.
For this I'm grateful.
Be Blessed and cool or warm for those in Winter, GGB
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ▼ August (12)