Kassey woke me about 5:00 . I finally got up about 5:30 and it
was snowing and windy. I saw one lonesome dove looking for
food in neighbor's front yard. So, in my house dress and house
slippers, I spread some seeds in front of Kassey's TV. It's too
close really, even where the sidewalk is. So, later I'll do it over
and put some out away from her TV. I made a very quick trip
outside at 34 F and still is. And Kassey headed to her pillow
for a nap.
I removed the ironing board and placed organizers at each end
of the bed. She still chose to sleep in her room last night, finicky
cat. Oh well, I guess this PC room/bedroom is too cluttered so
I'll think about that later. Maybe she doesn't like the new arrange-
ment. But it never stays the same for long anyhow.
I'm happy to say that she does like her drinking fountain and her
new feather thingy. She hasn't slept in her cube lately though, just
One little tidbit. The grass is still brown, not white this time. Y'all
have a blessed Weekend and stay warm or cool wherever you are.
Ps. I found a weekly planner 2005 and it matches perfectly to 2011.
- ► 2012 (85)
- Monday Whiffies..Before Storms..Kassey
- Credit Card Update Greed ...Rant
- Wordy Wednesday......Kassey
- Friday Night Whiffies and Misbehaving.........Kass...
- Floofy Friday.....Kassey
- Update With Thanksgiving
- Worried Wednesday
- Sunny Slumber Caturday
- Thankful Thursday.....Kassey
- Never Thought I Would...but
- Sunpuddle Sunday.....Kassey
- Cold Gray Saturday, etc
- Mom, I Can't Hear You..........Kassey
- Deep Thinker.....Kassey
- New Hiding Place.....Kassey
- Wordless Wednesday......Kassey
- Sunny, Cold Wednesday
- ▼ February (17)