I made the trek to the dump and the mailbox for Saturday's mail.
As I sit by the window watching the goings and comings, I see the
mail person has arrived again. So back out in the cold, blustery air
for me or maybe not. What's another day to wait for junk mail. Al-
though I'll probably have my usual Sears bill. And I'm planning not
using it for Christmas unless I have to order online. I did have to buy
online for my new webcam, even though Walmart had them in the
store, about $20 more. How crazy is that and they won't let you
have the online price in the store.
Have y'all noticed how they try to help you with your labels? I'm glad
I was paying attention this time. As I was adding my labels for Cold,
up popped 'COLD TOESES' from a Kassey blog. It did manage to
be in the label box , but I removed it. To those unfamiliar, it would
have looked odd to add a label unrelated to this blog. So if you see a
label out of place, ain't my fault, (South) just an oversight.
I haven't made it to the kitchen yet, except to get some chocolate
covered peanuts. I do have to put on some chicken breasts, maybe
soup is in order today. Gotta get cracking and do some work in the
kitchen and I bet my girl will arise from her nap.
Stay warm or cool wherever you are. You all are such a treasure.
Kassey and I thank you all for being in our blog family.
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Rainy Day In ALNovember 30, 2010greatgrannybee2008...
- Blustery, Cold, Cloudy 57degrees,etc. So
- Nice Internet Sunday
- Intermitant Internet....Grrrr
- I'm Thankful On This Thursday......Kassey
- Lonely Me .........Kassey
- She Did It Again........Kassey
- Dead Battery Again, Pesty Neighbor Rant
- Looks Stormy, Quite Breezy, etc.
- A Ray Of Sunshine Of Hope For Andy
- Thankful Thursday.....Kassey
- Mom Was Unfaithful Today.....Kassey
- Rant Friday, Got It Figured Out
- ▼ November (13)