We do have sunshine here and a nice temp of 64 at the present.
Many of you from Spaces know about my son, Andy's Chiari
Syndrome and the awful migraines that he has.
Recently, he started going back to his Doctor in Birmingham, AL, who
discovered his condition. He told Andy there was a new procedure
being done in PA to stop the pain by disabling the nerve that causes
the pain. As he has suffered so, this gives him hope and his family
too. However, we know this is very tedious and risky. He has had
a part of his scull removed above the cervical spine. This was done
to cut some cervical bones to give more room for the 'tonsil', pro-
truding from his brain into the spinal column. This procedure did not
stop the headaches.
As I receive updates as to whether Andy has this procedure, I will
post it here, God-willing.
Blessings Always, Ann
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Rainy Day In ALNovember 30, 2010greatgrannybee2008...
- Blustery, Cold, Cloudy 57degrees,etc. So
- Nice Internet Sunday
- Intermitant Internet....Grrrr
- I'm Thankful On This Thursday......Kassey
- Lonely Me .........Kassey
- She Did It Again........Kassey
- Dead Battery Again, Pesty Neighbor Rant
- Looks Stormy, Quite Breezy, etc.
- A Ray Of Sunshine Of Hope For Andy
- Thankful Thursday.....Kassey
- Mom Was Unfaithful Today.....Kassey
- Rant Friday, Got It Figured Out
- ▼ November (13)