Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mom Was Unfaithful Today.....Kassey

Mom left me alone early this morning as she went to Andy's. 
Andy's car is sick so Mom had to take them to Florence to
Sheila's back Doctor. She finally got home this afternoon
and I did not meet her at the door . She came to my bed-
room where I was enjoying my sun puddle. Well, after I 
smelled dog and cat on her, I was not happy. I think she
has been giving my affection to Andy and Sheila's pets.
How can she do this? She has some nerve. She loved on
me some and then said she had to go heat some food.
Well, I followed here meowing.. I wasn't hungry. I just
needed some more loving.
I am in the bedroom with her as she relates how I'm feeling.
Yesterday she put her toy back in the bedroom and I'm on 
the bed and I'm depressed even as she pawses to talk to me.
She keeps asking if I'm gonna sleep with her tonight. Well, 
maybe.

Blessings to all my furry friends especially the ones who 
aren't  feeling well. xxxxx Kassey




 

11 comments:

  1. How dare your mom, Kassey! You should definitely ignore her for the night, that'll teach her :-). Purrs-

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be nice to your mom Kassey. you will always be #1 for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Miss Kassey, please do take it easy on her mom. After all, she came home to YOU - and she didn't bring home another cat or a dog!

    Your friends, Fuzzy and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you little jealousy Kassey? that I can understand too, but you need to give your mum free too.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Bazzy speaking. I can totally relate to you, you poor little thing. I feel the same way when old Sylvester beats me to Mom's and my bed and has the nerve to snuggle up next to him. ;P She smothers him with kisses first then calls me to come and get my smooches too, but I'm not having any of it. I let her feel bad for a little bit then I get on her case and meow and meow at her. Then I'm real nice to her because I know she'll give me the special treatment and bring my food and water right over to me ON the bed. I've almost got her fully trained now. You've got to keep on them, those humans sometimes furget what we've trained them to do.
    Take care Kassey, your friend Bazzy.
    ps: at least our humans were easily trained to blog for us. hehe! =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is 84 different kinds of WRONG for her to cheat on you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Unfaithfulnes tries even the staunchest heart! I pray that something can be worked out! Perhaps a catnip bribe?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kassey - your mom loves you bestest of all but she is just helping a friend. She isn't abandoning you and if you look all sorrowful you'll probably get extra treats.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kassey, I know what you feel like. MY mommy goes off and leaves me for a whole weekend! And some lady that I won't come out for comes and feeds me! I always punish mom by being pitiful when she comes back to me..finally.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually you can breath easier, loving critters of all types is a wonderful human trait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Kassey, are you jealous? Don't worry, you are always her number one! She was just helping her friend and it is very kind of her. But demanding more loving is good :-)

    ReplyDelete

Kassey and I thank you all for your kind comments.