I came in to her office as she was on the puter. I was meowing
and just wanting company for a snack. And then she told me that
she might be going to TN Son's for Thanksgiving and she asked me
if it was OK. Well at the moment, I didn't care to have this conver-
sation as I needed a snack before my nap. As any cat, I do not care
to be left alone overnight..This means I'll have to eat alone and I'll
sure miss her if she goes. She will leave the blinds up so I can watch
people outside. Our neighbor is expecting her family for Thanksgiving.
I'll be so lonely and I hope they wave to me as I speak to them. Mom
says they're all dog people, but that shouldn't matter. It's not like they'll
be unfaithful while they speak or wave to a lonely kitty.
'God willing 'as Mom says, if she goes to TN Son's, I 'll post an update
with some photos if she uses her flashy box.
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Rainy Day In ALNovember 30, 2010greatgrannybee2008...
- Blustery, Cold, Cloudy 57degrees,etc. So
- Nice Internet Sunday
- Intermitant Internet....Grrrr
- I'm Thankful On This Thursday......Kassey
- Lonely Me .........Kassey
- She Did It Again........Kassey
- Dead Battery Again, Pesty Neighbor Rant
- Looks Stormy, Quite Breezy, etc.
- A Ray Of Sunshine Of Hope For Andy
- Thankful Thursday.....Kassey
- Mom Was Unfaithful Today.....Kassey
- Rant Friday, Got It Figured Out
- ▼ November (13)