Friday November 5, 2010
How can we ever know when someone is a real friend?
When someone wants to be my friend, they turn out to
be opportunists. Sadly I discovered recently a new friend
seems to be just that. When she turns in her car after her
lease is up, she can't buy it as she says her income isn't
enough. Now she has been paying a huge lease payment
every month without missing a payment. I'm sure she knew
this when we became 'friends'. Her daughter even asked her
why 'don't y'all move in together'. Well, of course, this would
be very convenient as it would lift any burden from their re-
sponsibilities as children. We are neighbors which makes it
real convenient for her to use me. What really irritates is that
she never calls me by name . She calls me these pet names,
names that I would call my pet. OH I know we're not even
supposed to call our pets anything besides their name.
Well, I think it's a conning thing, trying to prove affection for
a 'friend', when it's not real.I've always had red flags up
looking at possible takers.
This feels so good to vent and I've got to shake
her loose. Oh another thing, her table manners are appalling.
Recently, we went out to eat and shared a bowl of hushpuppies
served with catfish and fries and slaw.
And she had the nerve to start touching them as if they were hers,
not even putting them on her plate.
This is very rude and I would never do this. It's just bad manners.
These are only a few examples of why I am bowing out.
Needless to say, I'm fed up...period...
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Rainy Day In ALNovember 30, 2010greatgrannybee2008...
- Blustery, Cold, Cloudy 57degrees,etc. So
- Nice Internet Sunday
- Intermitant Internet....Grrrr
- I'm Thankful On This Thursday......Kassey
- Lonely Me .........Kassey
- She Did It Again........Kassey
- Dead Battery Again, Pesty Neighbor Rant
- Looks Stormy, Quite Breezy, etc.
- A Ray Of Sunshine Of Hope For Andy
- Thankful Thursday.....Kassey
- Mom Was Unfaithful Today.....Kassey
- Rant Friday, Got It Figured Out
- ▼ November (13)