Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm The Neighborhood Watch Cat.....Kassey


I'm The Neighborhood Watch Cat....Kassey

          Last night my Aunt M came over for a short visit. I wasn't
nice to her as she tried to pet me. I always warn with a love bite
when I'm not in the mood for petting. And I let her know right
away that she wasn't welcome. After all, it was already dark
and about our bedtime. I guess I bit too hard. She said, "Kassey, 
don't bite me."
          She told us that  2 Police cars and an ambulance came to 
a neighbor's . This is why I begged Mom to open the door. But, of
course, she thought I just wanted out. This happened during the
day too. I could see all this, but I wanted a front door view. Well,
maybe she'll listen to me from now on. I try to be alert and keep
watch on all the happenings around here. What else does a cat 
have to do but sleep?
            It is time for my afternoon nap and it's a quite Sunday
though hot and I'm blessed to have a cool place to nap....

Blessings Always, Kassey

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing you are they to keep a close watch on things!

    ReplyDelete

Kassey and I thank you all for your kind comments.

Blog Archive