Friday, September 24, 2010

Nearly Cured My Cabin Fever....Kassey


June 12

Nearly Cured My Cabin Fever....Kassey

  A few days ago, Mom went shopping and I met 
her at the door as usual. She's always  feared I
would slip out when the opportunity arose. I have
been begging to go out,but she always says no. 
  I guess she didn't think I would slip out, but
I did. She was holding her groceries with one 
hand and the door with the other. She had the 
door slightly open but enough for me to slip by.
She caught me though and turned me around
so I headed back inside. I didn't fuss as I obeyed.
She keeps telling me she'll take me out when I let
her put my harness and leash on. I'll think about it.
LOL

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good try Kassey! I'm the only one of the three of us that is allowed outside - and only when mom is home. I'm always at the door when she gets home so I can get outside! Sometimes my sister Minnie tries to sneak out too but mom always catches her and takes her back in. Our mom also wanted to "train" us to use a harness and leash...we say no way! MOL!

    -Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't go out, not us, we were saved from outside and it can be quite scary!

    ReplyDelete

Kassey and I thank you all for your kind comments.

Blog Archive