Monday, September 20, 2010

Woe Is Me....Kassey

September 20
Woe is Me....Kassey
I am banned from my sun room as Mom's new memory foam
pad is airing. She bought another one cuz the 4" is too thin
for her. Anyhow, I'm missing out on my sunshine puddle that
I love for my afternoon naps. She said that this evening I
can go back in after she puts it on the bed. Well, I sure
hope this is the last one she puts in my sunshine room cuz
my patience is running thin. Even a sweet kitty like me has
her limits. She and Bettye are going back to Walmart this
afternoon and I'll have to be content with whatever she
brings home.... Blessings Always, Kassey

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kassey..to deprive you of your sun puddle means: Jump on and off of her stomach while she sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to tell Kassey she must not play with those TV wires..but Dana, you are right. Her mom must pay for that major inconvenience today with NO sun puddles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nerve! Don't these people realize how important one's personal sunbeam is? My goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Kassey and I thank you all for your kind comments.

Blog Archive