July 19, 2010
No More Liver?...pfsst.....Kassey
I still want Liver, but they won't give
me any. I watch for Son to go to the
kitchen. And I meow so sweet cuz I
just know he'll give me some more liver.
He says, 'Sorry, Kassey, I don't have
any more liver.' So, I have to eat that dry
stuff. Mom gave me some Butter Pecan Ice
Cream. Well, it was better than nothing. Son
told Mom that Fancy Feast had canned food
and maybe in Liver Flavor. Son is going to the
store and I'll be watching for him as I always
do. When he gets home, I just know he'll have
some liver and I'll meow sweet again. Right now
I need a cat nap.
Kitties, be sweet and cool, Kassey
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Unwelcome Guests, etc.
- Nothing Important, Just Stuff
- Saturday's Thoughts,Yesterdays Blessings and Days ...
- Way Too Quite Today
- Pork Chop Night.....Kassey
- No More Liver?...pfsst.....Kassey
- TN Son And I Are Friends
- Mom's Frat House....smile .........Kassey - Window...
- Sunday Afternoon Delight
- Mom's Lumpy New Bed
- Padding For The Bed
- 'Chiari' Son And His Tests
- I'm A Happy Camper Now...Kassey
- Same Ole Thing Here, Sunken Bed........Kassey
- Vanilla Ice Cream, Ugh........Kassey
- ▼ July (17)