July 20, 2010
Pork Chop Night...Kassey
Mom thought I was asleep when Son left for
the store. I heard him come home and I went
to meet him. I still have high hopes of more
liver. Oh well, I had to settle for pork chops
that Son fried. He's a good cook and he chop-
ped up small pieces for me and petted me too.
I like for him to pay attention to me. Mom
snapped that lighted box again. She thinks it's
cute when I beg, but it's not fun when I don't
get what I want. This morning I got Mom up
and she fed me the dry stuff again....it was OK.
It's a cloudy lazy morning here so I'll do what
cats do, get my catnap until lunchtime.
Wishing you kitties a good cool blessed day, Kassey
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Unwelcome Guests, etc.
- Nothing Important, Just Stuff
- Saturday's Thoughts,Yesterdays Blessings and Days ...
- Way Too Quite Today
- Pork Chop Night.....Kassey
- No More Liver?...pfsst.....Kassey
- TN Son And I Are Friends
- Mom's Frat House....smile .........Kassey - Window...
- Sunday Afternoon Delight
- Mom's Lumpy New Bed
- Padding For The Bed
- 'Chiari' Son And His Tests
- I'm A Happy Camper Now...Kassey
- Same Ole Thing Here, Sunken Bed........Kassey
- Vanilla Ice Cream, Ugh........Kassey
- ▼ July (17)