Sunday, July 4, 2010

Vanilla Ice Cream, Ugh........Kassey

A few days ago, when Mom came in from the store,I
started begging. She knew it was important, and I
just knew she had me something special. I had to wait
'til the groceries were hidden. She also hid some ice
cream in that big thing. Milk is OK, but I prefer that
cold creamy stuff. She said,"Kassey, do you want some
ice cream?" DUH.....

OK, here comes the ice cream, yummy. OH NO!! It was
not my favorite, Butter Pecan. It was Vanilla, ugh. I
left it after tasting it and it just melted. Now this makes
two times that she's given me this. She's gonna have
to go back and get my Butter Pecan. She said she would,
may be a few days, but she will. Until.. I'll just have a little
milk, thank you very much, Mom.

Blessings Always, Kassey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kassey and I thank you all for your kind comments.