I still cannot use windows live writer for GGB.
It's still in bamacatlover's name. Maybe I'll
figure it out. I don't blog there anymore and
I plan to copy to blogspot. I believe rain is
headed our way. Some close by got it yester-
day. A service station got a lot of damage
from wind, no tornado reported, odd weather.
I have my webcam in the window watching the
sky. The clouds were darkening, but now I see
blue, sure thought we'd get it...lol oh well.
Bettye and I are planning on our usual steak
dinner out, weather permitting....lol
I'm real short on minutes, so I'll see if I can
upgrade my plan, shoulda done it in the first
place, instead of 500 minutes. I always ask
where they are and how their weather is.
As you see in the photo, I have a wasp nest on
my back light and they paid no attention when I
eased the door open and snapped, sure glad.
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Unwelcome Guests, etc.
- Nothing Important, Just Stuff
- Saturday's Thoughts,Yesterdays Blessings and Days ...
- Way Too Quite Today
- Pork Chop Night.....Kassey
- No More Liver?...pfsst.....Kassey
- TN Son And I Are Friends
- Mom's Frat House....smile .........Kassey - Window...
- Sunday Afternoon Delight
- Mom's Lumpy New Bed
- Padding For The Bed
- 'Chiari' Son And His Tests
- I'm A Happy Camper Now...Kassey
- Same Ole Thing Here, Sunken Bed........Kassey
- Vanilla Ice Cream, Ugh........Kassey
- ▼ July (17)