Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Afternoon Delight




Sunday Afternoon Delight

While Kassey got her nap,I went to the kitchen
to whip up some Blueberry pancakes,a delight
to eat.I followed the recipe some,but as usual,
I did my own thing.In stead of sugar, I used
Honey.I didn't have Buttermilk,so I used what
Sweet Milk I had and added a dollop of Yogurt
amount to the Sweet Milk to equal the amount
called for.The mixture was quite thick even
before I added the Blueberries.The Yogurt I
used was Strawberry Activia.
This is the Waffle Recipe that I use,but used
my frying pan instead of the Waffle iron.

1 C. Plain Flour, 1-1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 C. Yellow Cornmeal, 1/4 tsp. Soda
1/4 C. Sugar, 1/4 tsp Salt
Mix all dry stuff
In another bowl :
1-1/4 C. Buttermilk
4 Tblsp. Butter(melted)
2 Large Eggs
1 C. Blueberries, more or less.
1 Tsp Vanilla
Mix all together and get cookin'.
This has been my Sunday Afternoon Delight.
Kassey woke and came to the kitchen to see
what Mom was doing. She's with me now and
she wants something.
Blessings Always, GGB




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kassey and I thank you all for your kind comments.