Thursday, July 22, 2010

Saturday's Thoughts,Yesterdays Blessings and Days Before Part 2

With the worry about Andy, I can see that God is still with
me and has spared Andy's life thus far, even such a small
Blessing in a door lock, I know He still thinks about me
and is concerned about the little things I need. I don't
believe this was a co-incidence as some may think. As the
heat may have been responsible or even a rock from grass
mowing that caused my neighbor the loss of a glass door,
it wouldn't have cost my neighbor anything, so glad for
that. HE always knows what's gonna happen and I guess
my name was on that door lock..lol Yes, HE IS GREAT.
I'm really thankful for this memory foam pad,but Kassey
is still on her contour pillow on my bed.She walked on it
to get to her TV and then back to her pillow.The funny
part was that after she walked on it, it still felt like
she was still walking on it, but was not. Rambling,I had
the most restful night's sleep I've had in a long time.
We got rain yesterday, so needed and wanted. My flowers
are looking parched and I may have to just let them get
indirect sun. My TN son brought them to me for Mother's
Day. They are setting on Kassey's cube, but she doesn't
mind, I'm sure.
Blessings Always, GGB ps. The BEE is 'cause my hubby
raised bees and if anyone had a swarm, they'd call him.

3 comments:

  1. Kassey, me and mommy are so glad you love your foam sleeping pad. No..I mean that MOMMY loves her new sleeping pad. You are happy with your contour bed.

    Having helpers and friends and workers like that is a huge blessing for those of us who need the help. (((HUGS))) always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those memory foams are sooo comfy. I think I may just look into getting one. My bed often feels so hard. I love the feeling of sinking in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a memory foam pillow and I love it.
    Thanks to you and Kassey for stopping by my blog spot.
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Kassey and I thank you all for your kind comments.