It's a lazy day for Mom, but she said she had to shop a little
more for the G-Grands. She'll be all mine until Christmas
Day. This is when all the family come by and hand her these
things covered in pretty paper. Mom tries not to tear the pretty
paper but it all goes into a plastic bag anyhow and then it goes
in that big black can in the kitchen. Humans do the oddest things
and I'll never figure them out. But they are fun to watch as long as
they don't stay too long. Mom says I'm rude as I sit close by and
silently tell them it's time for alone time for me and her.
While she's shopping, I'll just lie in my cloudy spot by the window,
all covered by a blankie hoping to see Mr. Sun.. Maybe she'll bring
me a Christmas gift too cuz I've been very good protecting her.
Haf a good day effurryone.
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Her Water Is Back On, Melting Snow
- No Running Water For me..TN Son....More Snow...Kas...
- Merry Christmas Effuryone.....Kassey
- Thanks For The Award To Tamago And Ok Cats
- One Lovely Blog Award
- Putting An Award On....Help
- Wordless Wednesday.....Kassey
- Done Almost....Kassey
- Cloudy Tuesday Shopping Day, No Sun Puddle....Kass...
- Warming My Bonez and Furz On Sunday
- Update On Guestbook
- Slide Guestbook
- Now That Was Fast
- I Was Mean To Andy.....Kassey
- No Bossy Cat Last Night, etc.
- My Big Red Dog....Kassey
- Running Water And Open Doors.........Kassey
- Breakfast 2:45 AM..Saturday..Checking In.....The C...
- Thinking It Over Thursday....The Cat.....Kassey
- Mom Knew My Plan.....Kassey
- I Had to Jump Up As Planned.......Kassey
- Moving Stuff Again....Kassey
- Cat Slobber, Animation Fun,etc.
- Saturday, A Little Cattitude Too
- Mom's Rabbit Foot.....Kassey
- ▼ December (26)