Last night Mom said it was gonna be really cold. I was worried
watching her let water run and opening cabinet doors. She explained
to me why she was doing this strange thing. I crouched down in the
living-room, not knowing what to do or what to expect..I followed her
to the bedroom when she asked me to. I just went to get my goodnight
petting. Then I disappeared before she knew it and hid . She called me
but I stayed hidden. I stayed there until time for me to watch for the
paper man. I started 'meowing' and pawing the window. Mom asked me
if the paper man was in the neighborhood and there he was. He threw it
on our walk instead of the neighbor's, another strange thing tonight. I did get
my usual snack and we went back to bed, in different rooms.
Effuryone , be Blessed.......Kassey
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Her Water Is Back On, Melting Snow
- No Running Water For me..TN Son....More Snow...Kas...
- Merry Christmas Effuryone.....Kassey
- Thanks For The Award To Tamago And Ok Cats
- One Lovely Blog Award
- Putting An Award On....Help
- Wordless Wednesday.....Kassey
- Done Almost....Kassey
- Cloudy Tuesday Shopping Day, No Sun Puddle....Kass...
- Warming My Bonez and Furz On Sunday
- Update On Guestbook
- Slide Guestbook
- Now That Was Fast
- I Was Mean To Andy.....Kassey
- No Bossy Cat Last Night, etc.
- My Big Red Dog....Kassey
- Running Water And Open Doors.........Kassey
- Breakfast 2:45 AM..Saturday..Checking In.....The C...
- Thinking It Over Thursday....The Cat.....Kassey
- Mom Knew My Plan.....Kassey
- I Had to Jump Up As Planned.......Kassey
- Moving Stuff Again....Kassey
- Cat Slobber, Animation Fun,etc.
- Saturday, A Little Cattitude Too
- Mom's Rabbit Foot.....Kassey
- ▼ December (26)