Mom said it was Wednesday when Andy and Sheila came by
after her MRI. Mom had come in my room and told me they
were coming by. But I didn't move from my bed. I didn't care
but ,when I heard the front door open, I jumped down and went
to the living-room. I met them at the door and Andy swooped
me up and was loving on me against my will. I growled at him and
Mom told him not to let me put a bitey on him. He sat on the couch
holding me and then turned me loose. I showed my displeasure as I
hissed at him. I then sat in front of the TV and just looked at him. He
told Mom that he bet he could pick me up again. As he came towards
me, I took off running to the safety of Mom's bedroom..There are more
places to hide in there, like under the bed where no human can reach me.
Freezing water was falling from the sky so they didn't stay long. Next time,
I'll try to be good to Andy. I just needed a nap more than company. Mom
says I'm spoiled. Well maybe, but I am the cat.
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Her Water Is Back On, Melting Snow
- No Running Water For me..TN Son....More Snow...Kas...
- Merry Christmas Effuryone.....Kassey
- Thanks For The Award To Tamago And Ok Cats
- One Lovely Blog Award
- Putting An Award On....Help
- Wordless Wednesday.....Kassey
- Done Almost....Kassey
- Cloudy Tuesday Shopping Day, No Sun Puddle....Kass...
- Warming My Bonez and Furz On Sunday
- Update On Guestbook
- Slide Guestbook
- Now That Was Fast
- I Was Mean To Andy.....Kassey
- No Bossy Cat Last Night, etc.
- My Big Red Dog....Kassey
- Running Water And Open Doors.........Kassey
- Breakfast 2:45 AM..Saturday..Checking In.....The C...
- Thinking It Over Thursday....The Cat.....Kassey
- Mom Knew My Plan.....Kassey
- I Had to Jump Up As Planned.......Kassey
- Moving Stuff Again....Kassey
- Cat Slobber, Animation Fun,etc.
- Saturday, A Little Cattitude Too
- Mom's Rabbit Foot.....Kassey
- ▼ December (26)