Last night she moved everything away from the window, anything tall
enough for me to reach up to bend the blinds. I charted my course as
I looked up from everything in here that wasn't covered. She knew what
I was planning and she told me she could see my brain cells at work.
As I sat in the window sill, my head touched the blinds. She raised them
a little more making it more convenient. And she did leave the blinds
up as promised. I came in about 4:30 again. For some strange reason, this
little car comes and throws a rolled up paper out for our neighbor. This is
why I come to Mom's room so early and I figure I deserve an early snack
She really does feel bad about locking me out, and if she obeys me now, everything
will be OK.....meow.....Kassey
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Her Water Is Back On, Melting Snow
- No Running Water For me..TN Son....More Snow...Kas...
- Merry Christmas Effuryone.....Kassey
- Thanks For The Award To Tamago And Ok Cats
- One Lovely Blog Award
- Putting An Award On....Help
- Wordless Wednesday.....Kassey
- Done Almost....Kassey
- Cloudy Tuesday Shopping Day, No Sun Puddle....Kass...
- Warming My Bonez and Furz On Sunday
- Update On Guestbook
- Slide Guestbook
- Now That Was Fast
- I Was Mean To Andy.....Kassey
- No Bossy Cat Last Night, etc.
- My Big Red Dog....Kassey
- Running Water And Open Doors.........Kassey
- Breakfast 2:45 AM..Saturday..Checking In.....The C...
- Thinking It Over Thursday....The Cat.....Kassey
- Mom Knew My Plan.....Kassey
- I Had to Jump Up As Planned.......Kassey
- Moving Stuff Again....Kassey
- Cat Slobber, Animation Fun,etc.
- Saturday, A Little Cattitude Too
- Mom's Rabbit Foot.....Kassey
- ▼ December (26)