I started ordering online yesterday and I shopped at Kmart for my
TN Grands for something their Dad said they've been wanting. As I
sat here at the PC, I looked out the window and by the color of his
clothes, I knew he was a UPS man. He was bending and stretching
while waiting for the driver to pick him up. As soon as the truck
reached him, he got a box and came running toward my apartment
in 36 F temp.Kassey and I went to check if he actually came here.
Yes, there it was, from Kmart the 3 Fushigi Balls, as seen on TV.
As much as I'd like to check them out, I'm not. It seems a box always
shrinks after I remove the contents.
Later...Blessings .....y'all stay safe and warm.
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Her Water Is Back On, Melting Snow
- No Running Water For me..TN Son....More Snow...Kas...
- Merry Christmas Effuryone.....Kassey
- Thanks For The Award To Tamago And Ok Cats
- One Lovely Blog Award
- Putting An Award On....Help
- Wordless Wednesday.....Kassey
- Done Almost....Kassey
- Cloudy Tuesday Shopping Day, No Sun Puddle....Kass...
- Warming My Bonez and Furz On Sunday
- Update On Guestbook
- Slide Guestbook
- Now That Was Fast
- I Was Mean To Andy.....Kassey
- No Bossy Cat Last Night, etc.
- My Big Red Dog....Kassey
- Running Water And Open Doors.........Kassey
- Breakfast 2:45 AM..Saturday..Checking In.....The C...
- Thinking It Over Thursday....The Cat.....Kassey
- Mom Knew My Plan.....Kassey
- I Had to Jump Up As Planned.......Kassey
- Moving Stuff Again....Kassey
- Cat Slobber, Animation Fun,etc.
- Saturday, A Little Cattitude Too
- Mom's Rabbit Foot.....Kassey
- ▼ December (26)