It has been so cold, Mom covers me with my cat blankie.
She tried to sneak up with the flashy box, so I waved my
tail at her and stayed put. She says my tail adds to my charm
as it warns her of possible biteys when it thumps. She says it
reminds her of a rabbit's foot, it's so short and stumpy.
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Her Water Is Back On, Melting Snow
- No Running Water For me..TN Son....More Snow...Kas...
- Merry Christmas Effuryone.....Kassey
- Thanks For The Award To Tamago And Ok Cats
- One Lovely Blog Award
- Putting An Award On....Help
- Wordless Wednesday.....Kassey
- Done Almost....Kassey
- Cloudy Tuesday Shopping Day, No Sun Puddle....Kass...
- Warming My Bonez and Furz On Sunday
- Update On Guestbook
- Slide Guestbook
- Now That Was Fast
- I Was Mean To Andy.....Kassey
- No Bossy Cat Last Night, etc.
- My Big Red Dog....Kassey
- Running Water And Open Doors.........Kassey
- Breakfast 2:45 AM..Saturday..Checking In.....The C...
- Thinking It Over Thursday....The Cat.....Kassey
- Mom Knew My Plan.....Kassey
- I Had to Jump Up As Planned.......Kassey
- Moving Stuff Again....Kassey
- Cat Slobber, Animation Fun,etc.
- Saturday, A Little Cattitude Too
- Mom's Rabbit Foot.....Kassey
- ▼ December (26)