Yesterday, I finished my Red Beans with a leftover Pancake crumbled in,
with a small nuked potato on the side.
I discovered the good concoction with the Pancakes and Fried Cornbread
I put on a tray together. When I reached for a cornbread patty, I got the pan-
cake instead.. I sometimes add sugar to beans and usually Olive Oil after they
are done. So the sweetness was welcome.
Last night I put Great Northern Beans and Pintos into the crock pot. These
beans will last several days. And I thought maybe I should start using this again
to save on the light bill, just got a bigun this month..
This rainy morning, I just had beans for breakfast and again for lunch, no corn-
bread or pancakes, just yummy beans. I keep thinking about that pecan pie in
the freezer thats missing some slices. Well, I have had a lotta fiber already...
Kassey will probably talk later. Until then, everyone, Blessings Always.
- ► 2012 (85)
- Maybe New Discoveries About Kassey
- Sneaky Credit Card Companies Rant
- Seven things....Kassey
- Stylish blogger Award...... Kassey
- On Duty For Mom.....Kassey
- Sunny Miffed Friday......Kassey
- Pleeese , Mom..... Privacy..............Kassey
- Tucked In Tuesday......Kassey
- Crocked Beans Tuesday
- Easy Like Sunday.......Kassey
- Cramped Quarters......Kassey
- Nothing Much,Beautiful Sunny Wednesday,etc.
- Wordless Wednesday.....Kassey
- They Got It Right
- Snow , Grass
- My Skunk TV.....Kassey
- Town Thursday, Busy Cat, ect.
- Soggy, Cold Wednesday,etc.
- Working on Mom's Soft Side.........Kassey
- Not Convinced...........Kassey
- ▼ January (20)