After several trips to the shelter, I picked Mom as my human.
I was new there on the day she came. I got up and greeted her
meowing to her. The pet helper told Mom that I had not responded
to anyone else that. So Mom did the necessary things to take me
with her. They told her my name and age. Of course, on the way
to my new home, I sang to her a new song.. This was Oct. 23, 2007.
I was 9 yrs. old at the time. And this was the day that Mom started
training and believe me she has been a slow learner. Finally she caught
on and it makes life so much easier for both of us. Because of my puking,
she thought I was a sick cat. She took me to the v-e-t and he said I had
a bad tooth. In retrospect, Mom said she didn't believe it and that he was
using me for money. I still puke if she's not with me.
1. I always require company at meal time. If not, I gobble it down and
then I puke, doesn't matter where. Sometimes it's in a place that is un-
reachable. She has to move stuff to get to it. Oh well, she moves stuff
around a lot anyhow. What's one more?
2. I love people and company too. But if they stay too long, I'm rude
as they are taking private time away from me to spend with Mom.
3. I don't care for the little people too much coz they might hurt me
trying to pet me.
4. I detest being picked up by anyone.
5. I do not like brushing. I will let Mom hold the brush and I'll walk
under it. You see, I have to be in control and Mom says I'm a control
6. Manipulation is my controlling thing. I know exactly how to control
Mom. She always knows when I need something as I start doing the
things she dislikes. She checks to see if I need a snack, if not then she
checks my box, and sometimes I just need her to get off that thing she
loves too much.
7. Another ploy is to pretend to chew wires. I did chew one in two
and I'm glad no 'fried kitty' that time. It was a telephone wire and my
brother, Andy fixed it. Sometime ago, I blogged about it. Mom was
having a dizzy head and couldn't get up. Of course, I didn't understand.
so I saw this wire dangling and did what any cat would do if being ignored.
This is pretty much me, a senior female feline who loves her Mom. Mom
has always loved cats and was so happy to know she could have one
here. Mom has been widowed twice and says I sure am a lot of company
and so blessed to have me.
I'm supposed to pass this Stylish blogger Award to 15 others. I will visit you
all personally and invite you to come to my blog and right click , save it to your
PC and then add it to your blog.
Then if you choose to accept, you may post 7 things we may not know.
Blessings from Your Truly, Kassey
- ► 2012 (85)
- Maybe New Discoveries About Kassey
- Sneaky Credit Card Companies Rant
- Seven things....Kassey
- Stylish blogger Award...... Kassey
- On Duty For Mom.....Kassey
- Sunny Miffed Friday......Kassey
- Pleeese , Mom..... Privacy..............Kassey
- Tucked In Tuesday......Kassey
- Crocked Beans Tuesday
- Easy Like Sunday.......Kassey
- Cramped Quarters......Kassey
- Nothing Much,Beautiful Sunny Wednesday,etc.
- Wordless Wednesday.....Kassey
- They Got It Right
- Snow , Grass
- My Skunk TV.....Kassey
- Town Thursday, Busy Cat, ect.
- Soggy, Cold Wednesday,etc.
- Working on Mom's Soft Side.........Kassey
- Not Convinced...........Kassey
- ▼ January (20)