Saturday, January 29, 2011

Seven things....Kassey

After several trips to the shelter, I picked Mom as my human.
I was new there on the day she came. I got up and greeted her
meowing to her. The pet helper told Mom that I had not responded
to anyone else that. So Mom did the necessary things to take me
with her. They told her my name and age. Of course, on the way
to my new home, I sang to her a new song.. This was Oct. 23, 2007.
I was 9 yrs. old at the time. And this was the day that Mom started
training and believe me she has been a slow learner. Finally she caught
on and it makes life so much easier for both of us. Because of my puking,
she thought I was a sick cat. She took me to the v-e-t and he said I had
a bad tooth. In retrospect, Mom said she didn't believe it and that he was
using me for money. I still puke if she's not with me.

1. I always require company at meal time. If not, I gobble it down and
then I puke, doesn't matter where. Sometimes it's in a place that is un-
reachable. She has to move stuff to get to it. Oh well, she moves stuff
around a lot anyhow. What's one more?

2. I love people and company too. But if they stay too long, I'm rude
as they are taking private time away from me to spend with Mom.

3. I don't care for the little people too much coz they might hurt me
trying to pet me.

4. I detest being picked up by anyone.

5. I do not like brushing. I will let Mom hold the brush and I'll walk
under it. You see, I have to be in control and Mom says I'm a control
freak.

6. Manipulation is my controlling thing. I know exactly how to control
Mom.  She always knows when I need something as I start doing the
things she dislikes. She checks to see if I need a snack, if not then she
checks my box, and sometimes I just need her to get off that thing she
loves too much.

7. Another ploy is to pretend to chew wires. I did chew one in two
and I'm glad no 'fried kitty' that time. It was a telephone wire and my
brother, Andy fixed it. Sometime ago, I blogged about it. Mom was
having a dizzy head and couldn't get up. Of course, I didn't understand.
so I saw this wire dangling and did what any cat would do if being ignored.

This is pretty much me, a senior female feline who loves her Mom. Mom
has always loved cats and was so happy to know she could have one
here. Mom has been widowed twice and says I sure am a lot of company
and so blessed to have me.

I'm supposed to pass this Stylish blogger Award to 15 others. I will visit you
all personally and invite you to come to my blog  and right click , save it to your
PC and then add it to your blog.
Then if you choose to accept, you may post 7 things we may not know.

Blessings from Your Truly, Kassey

11 comments:

  1. those were wonderful 7 things to share...I am so happy that you bring your mom so much happiness...I am so sorry your Mom was widowed twice....but you were (and are) a most wonderful gift to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kassey, this is the Admiral. I'm using Mommy's password but it's really me.

    I loved reading those things about you. And your mommy deserves extra loves for adopting a senior kitty. So many people won't adopt a senior girl or boy and that is so bad. They, the people are missing out on our love and wisdom. You and your mom were meant to be.

    Love you Kassey...wish we could snuggle together but at least we can see one another ion our blogs. NO more chewing Kassey. I did that when I was a kitten and I am the reason she got a cordless phone.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, Kassey, Sam & I think you are just the sweetest girl! Our mom used to have a cat that threw up a lot, too. She says some cats are just natural barfers....that's barFers, not barkers. And you know what? We think your mom is just the greatest and our mom says that about her all the time, too. We are so glad we are all friends :)
    XOXOXO (PS/try to never barf in your mom's bed)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us get to know you better Kassey. I enjoyed reading all about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kassey, Me and my mom are so glad to get to know you MORE ! and you are really sweet, Kassey. That's why your human have to do what you say or need...hee..hee..hee !

    And Thanks so much to give me a stylist award. I just got it from OK CAT last Tuesday and I did do 7 things you might not know on last Wednesday. Just in case, you would like to read my 7 thing. I put the link here, Please click >Mr Puddy: I feel so special today

    But you made me feel so special again...Thank you

    lots of love
    xxxx
    Puddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relationships are give and take...they give you take...this should be a given don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed this, I will have to write about how I got Myst

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Kassey, those were great things to learn about you! Our mom loves your mom even more for adopting an almost senior ladycat! We love how you manipulate your mom, too - we may have to take some notes from you!

    Your friends, Fuzzy and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Concats on your award, Kassey! We had fun reading and learning more about you. Our Smidgen chewed through a telephone wire once too! Our mom was away for a bazillion days so we haven't been able to post or visit. Thanks so much for passing this award to us! Purrs,

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Kassey lovely to read about you and Mum lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much!! I'm with you -- love company, but love it when they leave!

    I have my blogs scheduled through Thursday, but will post this on my blog Friday -- thank you again and have a GREAT Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Kassey and I thank you all for your kind comments.