Thursday, January 6, 2011
Town Thursday, Busy Cat, ect.
This is what I found when I got home. First I saw puke, no food, just grass. I've only seen a hairball once
as I recall. I guess her food has a remedy for that. She clipped it good and uprooted a bunch as seen in this
Arlene suggested I turn the fountain off to see if Kassey will use it. Sounds good to me. I did not find a
suitable ball to put in the water, as suggested by JennyD. I'll keep looking. I'm open to any other ideas
as this cat stumps her Mom.
I bought a mouse with a long wire to be used with a USB port on my HP laptop. It makes a big difference,
not as confining and I can move the page. I just never got the hang of this laptop mouse pad.
I bought a small jar of garlic, the flat one. It did not pop on opening even though it had paper around the top.
I'm afraid to use it, so back it goes tomorrow. I was going to put it in my hamburger meat, so I put dried onions and oats in it instead.....good 'non-dash' diet. lol
That was our Thursday and I'm always thankful to see another one.
- ► 2012 (85)
- Maybe New Discoveries About Kassey
- Sneaky Credit Card Companies Rant
- Seven things....Kassey
- Stylish blogger Award...... Kassey
- On Duty For Mom.....Kassey
- Sunny Miffed Friday......Kassey
- Pleeese , Mom..... Privacy..............Kassey
- Tucked In Tuesday......Kassey
- Crocked Beans Tuesday
- Easy Like Sunday.......Kassey
- Cramped Quarters......Kassey
- Nothing Much,Beautiful Sunny Wednesday,etc.
- Wordless Wednesday.....Kassey
- They Got It Right
- Snow , Grass
- My Skunk TV.....Kassey
- Town Thursday, Busy Cat, ect.
- Soggy, Cold Wednesday,etc.
- Working on Mom's Soft Side.........Kassey
- Not Convinced...........Kassey
- ▼ January (20)