We had snow again last night, didn't know until morning.
TN Son called about 6:30 and woke me and said it was
snowing there in Manchester.
My patrolling cat woke me about 4:00 AM. It was News
time and I turned on the TV, went back to sleep.
I made a different scrambled egg dish with salad greens
and ham in butter, so good. Normally, I would put two
eggs, but I'm trying to change.
You really have to watch when you add tags(mentioned
before). I was looking when I added 'ham', it added 'ham-
burger.) Why do they think we need help adding tags? It's
like someone finishing our sentences, not ranting...lol
I plan on going to Wally's today as the snow is melting, good
ole Sun. I want to get some bird seed, etc, plus some Party
Mix for my girl.
Guess I better git ready and git goin'
Y'all have a good'un with God's Blessings.
- ► 2012 (85)
- Maybe New Discoveries About Kassey
- Sneaky Credit Card Companies Rant
- Seven things....Kassey
- Stylish blogger Award...... Kassey
- On Duty For Mom.....Kassey
- Sunny Miffed Friday......Kassey
- Pleeese , Mom..... Privacy..............Kassey
- Tucked In Tuesday......Kassey
- Crocked Beans Tuesday
- Easy Like Sunday.......Kassey
- Cramped Quarters......Kassey
- Nothing Much,Beautiful Sunny Wednesday,etc.
- Wordless Wednesday.....Kassey
- They Got It Right
- Snow , Grass
- My Skunk TV.....Kassey
- Town Thursday, Busy Cat, ect.
- Soggy, Cold Wednesday,etc.
- Working on Mom's Soft Side.........Kassey
- Not Convinced...........Kassey
- ▼ January (20)