It's a cold rain, 39 F and my girl is napping. I've been doing laundry
and watching Kassey's grass grow...lol As the sun hides, I've turned
a lamp on the Oat grass and it seems to have shot up since this morning.
The lamp is one of those that is like sunlight, can't recall what you call 'em.
I haven't seen Kassey using her fountain again. Yesterday, she did drink from the bowl like
I went barreling down the hall to the laundry nook and she ran across the hall, from her bathroom like
she was guilty of something. I hope she was using her fountain.
The Oat Grass is growing like a weed, so maybe she won't have to wait long.
the kitchen it went.
Having Great Northern Beans for a change, maybe baked Potato, no bread. My new DR.
put me on the DASH diet, yippee. It's no problem if I can avoid sweets and bread. ha, drudgery.
Gonna try to visit today, get caught up. Y'all stay safe, dry and warm or cool wherever you are.
Be Blessed, GGB
- ► 2012 (85)
- Maybe New Discoveries About Kassey
- Sneaky Credit Card Companies Rant
- Seven things....Kassey
- Stylish blogger Award...... Kassey
- On Duty For Mom.....Kassey
- Sunny Miffed Friday......Kassey
- Pleeese , Mom..... Privacy..............Kassey
- Tucked In Tuesday......Kassey
- Crocked Beans Tuesday
- Easy Like Sunday.......Kassey
- Cramped Quarters......Kassey
- Nothing Much,Beautiful Sunny Wednesday,etc.
- Wordless Wednesday.....Kassey
- They Got It Right
- Snow , Grass
- My Skunk TV.....Kassey
- Town Thursday, Busy Cat, ect.
- Soggy, Cold Wednesday,etc.
- Working on Mom's Soft Side.........Kassey
- Not Convinced...........Kassey
- ▼ January (20)