Friday, January 16, 2015

Chiari Son 

There’s nothing new to report about Andy’s condition. He has good days and bad days. When he’s feeling well enough he goes on the road with his dad who drives an 18 wheeler. He wears a foam pillow around his neck to keep it steady. When he’s tired he lies down in the truck. Someone has to ride with his dad because of his heart. and keep him awake.. So Andy’s brother David rides with him  when Andy can’t . Both sons are mechanics and keep the truck going if they have a problem on the road, unless it’s something big.    Oh I can report something happy. Andy has a new grandson. His name is CASPER CLOUD C. he was an 8 lb. 5 or 6 oz. His big sister’s name is JADE SKYE C.
Well tonight I figured it was about time for some soul food, so I got cabbage from my sister, I cooked great northern beans, boiled potatoes in the jacket and baked crusty cornbread, had little green onions to boot. I don’t know how yall cook cabbage, but I add sugar and apple cider vinegar, w/o measuring , also Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Speaking of olive oil. It’s about time for my homemade tea cakes, which I use olive oil and I add my own stuff, raisin, coconut, cranberries,blueberries, cherries, oatmeal. I may even put prunes in this time. I’d cut them small. I’ll let yall know how they turn out. My friends, thank you all for visiting as I appreciate all of you. And I do appreciate your prayers for my son.   copied from WP  1/16/15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kassey and I thank you all for your kind comments.

Blog Archive