Depressed Kassey 

Usually I wear denim dresses, but lately I’ve been wearing white jersy knit loooong shirts. And now I’m wondering if this is the reason Kassey won’t sleep in my room. She actually seems depressed. Could the white be a reminder of her vet? It is time for her shots, but she couldn’t know that. LOL I should go back to my denim dresses ’cause these white shirts may be causing her to panic and I don’t want a super nervious cat.Surprised Maybe there’s something to this quote about not wearing anything that panics a cat. She still wants me there with her when she eats. If I’m not in her presence when she eats , she gobbles it whole and then vomits. I think she panics when I’m leaving ’cause she goes to her food and it’s a way to keep me home longer. She’s very smart  and manipulative and sure knows how to get what she wants. First she’ll come to the hall where I can see her and if that doesn’t work, she’ll get on my printer, then if no response to her wishes, she gets right between me and the monitor as in her pictures. Knowing my place in this cat’s world, I know that I better hop to it. Cat faceLOL   Angel Blessings to you all, Ann      1/16/15    2009