Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday, January 29, 2011      copied 1/17/15

Seven things….Kassey

After several trips to the shelter, I picked Mom as my human.
I was new there on the day she came. I got up and greeted her
meowing to her. The pet helper told Mom that I had not responded
to anyone else that. So Mom did the necessary things to take me
with her. They told her my name and age. Of course, on the way
to my new home, I sang to her a new song.. This was Oct. 23, 2007.
I was 9 yrs. old at the time. And this was the beginning fur me
and my new Mom. It was love at first sight .   
  
I don’t recall what the ‘seven things’ meant. ….Mom

I loved this sweet lady cat from the start. She just didn't know how
hard it would be to train me as she spoke elsewhere in a post. I 
finally learned to obey....smiling as I recall how very smart Kassey
was. She fills my heart just remembering life with her......Mom

15 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful ladycat. What great memories you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely post. And sweet memories you have with your dear angel Kassey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read your beautiful post I like you and Katie as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very sweet relationship you both are having.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for visiting. This is greatgranny on a cell phone. I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for visiting. This is greatgranny on a cell phone. I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugs Greatgranny lovely to hear from you. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. GG, I just got back to my own blog and had trouble just like you are. What I did was to close all browsers and then opened Fire Fox and signed in with my OLD email address, not my gmail address. When I did that, I was back! I just have to remember to use Fire Fox when I want to do anything with my blog or comments to others. See if that works for you. I MISS you! I want to know what you've been up to for the last 3 yrs or so. Try to write! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another year plus months have come and gone and I just wanted you to know that I think of you and hope you are well. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing the great memories. After seven times they found a wonderful forever home. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  11.  Hello Blog Admin and anyone reading this , I was diagnosed of herpes and Hiv at the age of 24, and it runs my life until I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center- thankfully after drinking Dr itua herbal medicines for two weeks I'm completely cured which really helped me now I've had no limit how much I do massively. I had two jobs, one full time and one part time, have my horse to care for and would also help friends with their horses. Have since had to accept that I only have one job (to take care of my health) and still care for my horse with help... Dr Itua also cures all sorts of chronic illness and diseases like Herpes,Hiv/Aids,Cancer,Kidney Disease,Liver Diseases,Hepatitis,Lupus,HPV,Diabetes,COPD, And other health conditions anyone may have in their body. Dr Itua uses his herbal medicineTo cure those diseases.
    Visit his herbal website www.drituaherbalcenter.com/shop or email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com This is an illness I wouldn't wish on my enemy

    ReplyDelete

Kassey and I thank you all for your kind comments.

Blog Archive