Friday, January 16, 2015

The Old Girl Has a New Space 

Hi my friends. I’m still here , but with this new space, I was leaving a comment on bamacatlover’s space, as a visitor, and didn’t get to finish, my fault , I’m sure. I ran out of milk for coffee, Wally World here I come and I’m nervous as a cat on caffiene. lol  Cool cat Kassey’s taking a nap on the back of her Papasan recliner.( I cover my furniture with sheets) Well, I hope I can get all my friends back,’cause I sure miss yall, feeling so alone,CryingOh well, I can watch TV while online and quite comfy on the couch. (I miss looking out the window in there,) .Maybe I can pay attention, but yall know the problem I have in that departmentConfusedSmile, yeah I’m the Old girl that got the sex line instead of my insurance co.. The coffee sharpened me some though for the trip to Wally World and I actually made a list, hope I remember my list, gotta make several stops. Jeanne will Remember where we’re supposed to go, I hope, but she has a migraine but  she said it was better today. I’ll shut up now with all these choppy sentences . Oh, I got my new Canon 590IS yesterday and I hate reading instructions. Anyways, when I learn how to use it, I’ll put some pics on, God willing. Blessings to you all, ARed rose    copied 1/16/15    2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kassey and I thank you all for your kind comments.

Blog Archive